As seasons change we all go through a transition period. Whether it’s the clothes we wear or the surrounding environment that adapts to the weather, we still all have the same desire to remain comfortable. Consistent comfort while going through the transition of seasons is attainable too when you remember to set up annual air conditioner service.
It’s something that most homeowners put off, but now is the perfect time to have air conditioner service done. It not only helps keep a well-performing system, but it can also help you find any potential concerns before winter gets here.
When you get air conditioner service completed, your expert will:
- Check the refrigerant level of your air conditioner to make sure it’s at its proper level. If you have too much or too little refrigerant, your system’s efficiency may be affected.
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to ensure optimum efficiency and system performance that consistently keeps you comfortable.
- Check the filters for a dirty filter that can make your heating and cooling system operate harder to keep you comfortable, impacting your energy efficiency and the life of the system.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for more quiet operation and better efficiency.
- Check the overall system performance to identify if it is heating and cooling efficiently and whether you need to be anxious about any possible problems that are lurking.
When it comes to air conditioner service, the experts at Forster Heating will come out and ensure your heating and cooling equipment is operating at its best so you never have to compromise your comfort. Not only is air conditioner service a great investment in your comfort, but it’s also a smart investment in your equipment, helping it work more efficiently.
Go ahead and give the team at Forster Heating a call at 530-885-8081 or schedule an appointment through our online scheduler and get your air conditioner service set up today.