In Auburn you rely on your furnace
to keep you comfy throughout the colder months. If it’s been a while since you had a routine maintenance appointment for your f
urnace, you could be preparing for furnace repair
visit in the near future. Simply put, you might have a dirty air filter, which can obstruct air flow and effect your furnace’s execution. It could even create problems with your furnace’s control switch, which works furnace operation.
There are a lot of other reasons you may need a furnace repair. We’ve compiled some symptoms for you to scan for. The sooner you can call for a heat pump repair, the better. Call in a pro, like Forster Heating, if you note any of these indicators:
- Your blower doesn’t seem to be operating properly. Is it operating enough? Is it working all the time? Is the air blowing through as freely as it should, or does it seem feeble? Indications related to your blower could signify a slight problem with your air filter or the indoor blower.
- Your home isn’t getting warm enough. Are you turning up the thermostat again and again, but you’re still chilly? This could be a difficulty with your thermostat. It may be that your furnace is too small for your home. It may even be a difficulty with your gas source or your pilot light, among other things.
- Your furnace is loud. If your furnace starts working at top volume or generating noises you’re not used to hearing, there could be trouble.
- You smell gas. You absolutely don’t want to meddle with this one. If you smell gas, shut down your furnace at once and turn off its gas supply. Avoid lighting matches or switching on lights until your HVAC pro or your gas company looks at it.
- You find water pooling around your furnace. Many times this is a clogged condensation line. This could need both plumbing and HVAC professionals to solve.
- Your utility bill keeps growing. If your bill is rising, but your usage is not, there could be a variation of problems. Your HVAC professional will help find out what’s going wrong.
Now that you’ve read these symptoms, you’ll know when you need to arrange furnace repair. And we’re here when you need it. Call Forster Heating at 530-885-8081 when you need to arrange repairs or routine maintenance.