LG Excellence Contractor Designation
The LG Excellence Contractor Program includes a series of rigorous training through online classes and hands-on, instructor-led training courses in LG’s state-of-the-art training facilities. As an LG Excellence Contractor, Forster Heating, has completed coursework covering the techniques and best practices to successfully install and service LG HVAC systems.
Benefits of hiring an LG Excellence Contractor:
- LG Excellence Contractors have received best-in-class training on how to efficiently and effectively install and maintain LG air conditioning systems.
- LG Excellence Contractors have committed to providing prompt and reliable service and excellent customer support.
- LG Excellence Contractors are eligible, with proper registration, for extended warranties on the products they install – giving customers additional piece of mind.
About LG Air Conditioning Technologies
LG is a leading player in the global air conditioning market, manufacturing both commercial and residential air conditioners and providing total sustainability and building management solutions. From consumer and individual units to industrial and specialized air conditioning systems, LG provides a wide range of high quality products for heating, ventilating and air conditioning.
The LG Difference (Customer facing)
- Quality Solutions – From OLED TVs to home appliances, LG Electronics is a leading consumer brand and well-known for its quality products – when it comes to air conditioning, LG systems are second-to-none.
- Design Flexibility – With a wide array of indoor units styles, both ducted and duct-free, including the award-winning, picture frame style Art Cool™ Gallery, LG offers a range of product options that let you get the system that’s perfectly suited for your needs.
- Superior Performance – From the industry-leading high heat performance of LGRED° to the quiet operation of LG indoor units, LG air conditioning technologies have the superior performance to consistently keep you comfortable.
- Connectivity – LG is one of the only HVAC manufacturers that offer a range of Wi-Fi enabled indoor units. Now you have the freedom of controlling your precise comfort from your smartphone alongside your other SmartThinQ-enabled LG devices, such as refrigerators, ranges, washing machines and robotic vacuums for a truly connected home experience. Additionally the LG SmartThinQ™ app is integrated with both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for easy voice control for further convenience and control.
- Energy Efficiency – With many LG systems receiving the ENERGY STAR® designation, LG systems boast some of the industry’s best efficiency which not only qualifies them for local and regional rebates which reduces the upfront cost, but it also can contribute to lowering energy bills.