At Forster Heating, we know that choosing a company you can believe in to perform AC repair in Auburn is important. We know how important it is to find a reliable company that does good work. We can help. Figuring out the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, informed decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company that has been around a long time with long-term employees is typically a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any pro that works in your home should have liability insurance to guard you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians carry? A truly professional AC repair company will require their professionals to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their technicians to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can offer? A trustworthy company that provides AC repair should have a list of references they’ll readily offer you. Check these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has completed.
- Will you offer a written estimate? Make sure to get a written estimate so you can check all the particulars involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you get rid of companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you choose has experience working on your particular equipment, especially if it contains any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work supported by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, maybe you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk about these questions with us, give Forster Heating a call at 530-885-8081. We’re happy to help!