At Forster Heating, we know that choosing a company you can believe in to perform AC repair in Auburn is important. We get how important it is to find a trustworthy company that does good work. We can help. Getting the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, knowledgeable decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company that has been around a long time with long-term employees is usually a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any pro that works in your home should carry liability insurance to guard you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians carry? A truly professional AC repair company will require their experts to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can offer? A trustworthy company that provides AC repair should have a list of references they’ll gladly share with you. Look at these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has performed.
- Will you offer a written estimate? Make sure to get a written estimate so you can review all the facts involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you get rid of companies you aren’t planning to work with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to ensure the company you pick has experience working on your specific equipment, especially if there are any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work that has a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t willing to stand behind their work, maybe you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk about these questions with us, give Forster Heating a call at 530-885-8081. We’re happy to help!