Is this year the year of a brand-new, high-efficiency Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new installation projects are an exceptional investment. And by taking time to find the right make and model, it’s an investment you’ll enjoy for years to come
As your local team of heating specialists, Forster Heating boasts a reputation for seasoned furnace installation in Auburn. We use our extensive experience to help you find brands and features that offer the highest energy efficiency. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see even more savings! But don’t wait, because this offer only lasts until February 2nd, 2024. Take a look at a few of the details below and give Forster Heating a call at 530-885-8081 when you’re ready to get your free, no-obligation quote for your 2024 furnace!
How Much Can a New Furnace Cost?
Like any utility system, it’s worth the time to consider all the factors that make up the total cost of a new furnace. Influences could be things like:
- Size of the Furnace: Large or multistory homes will want a more powerful furnace to evenly heat the entire property. A certified HVAC professional understands how to size your furnace according to your personal heating needs.
- Energy efficiency: Highly efficient furnaces use the least amount of power needed to produce enough heat, limiting energy use with no loss in comfort. Higher performance can also mean higher cost, but lower energy use means savings on your monthly bills. You’ll love how much that can add up to!
- Additional Features: Furnaces with innovative features like compatibility with smart thermostats are generally a little more expensive up front. Keep in mind, however, that these modern innovations can make getting the most from your HVAC system a lot easier.
The core idea is that furnace installation is about more than the up-front cost – considering lifetime costs is just as important. Finally, you can’t wait until the existing system is on its last leg. Proper timing of furnace replacement ensures you aren’t wasting money on repair costs for the original.
4 Advantages of Installing a New Furnace
Upgrading to a new furnace can deliver so much more for you and your home than just reliable heat. High efficiency equipment can offer other benefits such as:
- High energy efficiency means lower bills: Modern furnaces are subject to stringent energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- Stronger performance with features like variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors can adapt their performance to use only the smallest amount of energy for the set temperature.
- Integration with Smart Home Accessories: New furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like thermostats with smart technology, opening new possibilities for managing your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Enhanced indoor air quality with better filter designs: The better your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality can be. Air quality is just as relevant to a complete sense of comfort, and filters reduce mold spores or pollutants.
Start 2024 Off Right with a New Furnace from Forster Heating
Enhancing your home’s comfort and efficiency is a lot faster and much less stressful these days. With a little help from Forster Heating, all you’ll have to do is let us know what you want from modern heating. Our team of expert installers will keep at it until we find and set you up with the furnace that meets those needs.
Ready to start the new year on a warmer note? Ask for your free quote for new furnace installation today, and make sure you take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.